About the Company
Secarma are a leading security consultancy firm that offers security testing and consultancy services to major companies across the UK. We perform a range of security testing including infrastructure, web applications, mobile applications, desktop breakout, Wi-Fi testing, red team engagements, and more.
As the Marketing Manager, it will be your responsibility to develop a strong brand image across all digital platforms and develop & implement strategic marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the events team to ensure that branding and messaging is cohesive, and liaise with sales, producing necessary marketing materials to help support the sales process.
- Previous marketing experience at a managerial level for a B2B proposition; ideally in the security or technology industry.
- Data driven with experience in web analytics and financial forecasting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write and create engaging and technically correct content, with an understanding of the customer and industry.
- An eye for design and skills in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign etc.).
- An understanding of PPC and social advertising.
- An understanding of SEO and ability to create relevant content.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Developing and implementing strategic digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Managing and developing the brand – website, sales material and marketing materials.
- Building a strong, cohesive brand image and messaging across all platforms and media.
- Tracking marketing data and creating reports.
- Conducting market, competitor and customer research to gain insight and access market opportunities.
- Enable sales by producing necessary marketing materials and messaging to help support the selling process.
What’s it like working for Secarma
Secarma work on a range of different security tests, so you won’t be restricted to testing the same kinds of things each day. Also, we’re constantly looking for research opportunities, be that internal development to help the team or publishing research externally on the company blog, or at an industry conference.
Most of the work we do is conducted remotely, so whilst there are the opportunities to get hands-on testing company infrastructure, you won’t find yourself on the road every day.
Plus, the usual stuff like on-site parking, regular cinema nights, free drinks on a Friday afternoon, and your birthday off as paid holiday.
What benefits are on offer?
- On-site gym in the Manchester office.
- An on-site café in the Manchester office
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested
- Referral scheme for bringing superstars to the business
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office